Monkey/Safari Babyshower

Hello everyone!
I hope that everyone is doing very well.
Just wanted to let you in on my recent babyshower. It was awesome! I had a lot of help with decorations and food from Toni(Grama), but I did some and I provided all of the fun games.
 
 
This table was my table. The games were awesome!
 
 
Balloons work everywhere. I love the way they make things look and feel.
 
 
Finger foods are the best and the monkeys are so cute.
 
 
The monkey in the window is amazing. The diaper is adorable.
 
 
Desserts!
 
 
 The monkey cake that I made and it tasted amazing!
 
 
How Big Is The Baby? So fun! Eeryone thinks she is so much bigger than she really is. Poor girl!
 
 
Gifts are awesome.
 
Great looking train made of diapers and other neccesities.
 
 
 
Swimming safari ducks!
 
 
Banner's work so well with all parties.
 
Well there you go everyone. If you need any help with an event let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts